iReporter

“Wanderlust Redwoods” by Kelly Gowan 36 x 24” on cradled birchwood Resin “‘Wanderlust Redwoods’ is part of my Wanderlust Mountain Series. This one is one on...
As Broadway’s longest-running show of all time comes to a close at The Majestic Theatre in New York City, these former Phantom of the Opera stars will present...
“Pink Floral 1” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 21 x 17" Watercolor Collage For an interesting and unique surface for these paintings, small bits of various rice...
“Confident Peace” by Lisa de Graffenried Cradled Birchwood 40 x 30" Acrylic “During the days that I painted these peaceful colors, I read something Tim Keller...
“Tranquil Moments” by Stephanie Lawhorn Gallery Wrap 30 x 30" Acrylic 3 Dimensional Heavy Paint “There’s little that brings more tranquility to my heart than...
Members from several local Park Place Dealerships recently volunteered to build a Sensory Garden at the SPCA’s Animal Care Center in Dallas to provide shelter...
“Circle of Life” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap 36 x 36? Acrylic “‘Circle of Life’ was inspired by a river cruise on the River Rhône in France. Both from...
“Heart and Mind” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 20 x 16” Oil & Gold Leaf on linen “The eternal struggle between heart and mind. How precious each thought or each...
This Saturday From 3-6pm Enjoy Julie, her Artwork and a glass of Prosecco "Memories or Imagination" by Julie England "My paintings are experiences of...
Officer Tony Pate honored with Southlake Kiwanis Heart of Service Award Officer Tony Pate, the School Resource Officer at Dawson Middle School was honored...