iReporter

ACHIEVERS GIRLS’ COMPULSORY GYMNASTICS TEAM COMPETES AT FRIENDS OF ACHIEVERS INVITATIONAL DENTON, TX – Twenty-four gymnasts competed in the Friends of...
ACHIEVERS GIRLS’ OPTIONAL GYMNASTICS TEAM COMPETES AT FIRST MEET OF THE SEASON AT FRIENDS OF ACHIEVERS INVITATIONAL IN DENTON Denton, TX – Gymnasts from...
“Kissing Birdman” by Betty Watkins Gallery Wrap 24 x 30" Acrylic “This is a whimsical painting about what might be going on in Birdman’s head as he steals a...
ACHIEVERS BOYS’ GYMNASTICS TEAMS START THEIR COMPETITIVE SEASON WITH A STRONG EFFORT DENTON, TX – Seventeen gymnasts from the Achievers Boys Gymnastics team...
“Winter Tree” by Betty Grummer Framed 21 x 24” Acrylic “The trees are a beautiful sight to observe as they lose their leaves and their branches become bare...
“Watch Tower Sedona” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 27 x 20" not framed Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned...
“Spirit of Tres Ritos” by Jackie Railsback Framed 30 x 22” Watercolor “This beautiful rock ledge behind our cabin tells many creative fish ‘tails’.” Painting...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
“Take a Hike 3D” by Michael Frank Peterson 9.5"W x 11"H x 2.75"D Oil on five layers Tempered Glass with Walnut brackets “When I was young, I loved to hike in...
ann bridgman – Guest Contributor
Jan 3 2022
What’s new for ‘22? The decorations are put away, the cookies are out of the house, and now you look around and say, “Blah.” Been there ....